Saturday, October 29, 2016

Cutting out miniatures or printies

We spent the last couple of days visiting with Bob's brother, who drove down from Baltimore.  Nice spending time with him but now it is back to miniatures.  I did find a great site on FB - Dollhouse Miniatures made from Trash to Treasures & Found items.  Very friendly group with folks sharing how they made things from junk.  I also have been printing out some miniatures that I found online.  Some I am cutting out by hand, not my Cameo.  Mostly just straight lines and something I can do while on the phone or in front of the TV.  The first boxes I cut out, I didn't measure and they are probably American Girl doll size.  LOL  I cut them with the Cameo so I wasn't really watching sizes.  NOW I am  going to check before I cut.  I am thinking they might look nice on my real size Christmas tree, as decorations or ornaments. LOL  A use for them anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment